It goes without saying that having fully operational brakes are an essential part of vehicle safety. There are several signs that your car’s braking system needs a check-up, including:
- Brakes squealing: not only does this sound annoying, it also often means there’s vibration in your car brakes that are causing a high-pitched noise. There are a few possible reasons for this, including work brake linings, a damaged brake drum or disc, loose front disc pads, or worn hardware on the callipers.
- Shaking steering wheel when brakes applied: often caused by an issue with your car’s front discs
- Not braking quickly enough: this is incredibly dangerous, particularly if you find yourself in a situation where you have to brake quickly, and is most often a result of your brakes needing to be adjusted or new linings needed
- Vehicle pulls to one side when braking: this can either be caused by leaking brake fluid or a stuck calliper
We will conduct a thorough inspection of your car’s braking system and advise you on any repairs or services required. Our services Include:
- Brake pad replacement.
- Disc brake rotor replacement and machining
- Brake shoe replacement
- Brake Drum machining and replacement
- Wheel cylinder replacement
- Full brake overhaul involving calliper service, hydraulic repairs and parts